Ann Olesky Park | 6001 Lake Trafford Road, Immokalee
- Located at the end of Lake Trafford Road in Immokalee, the 1,500-acre Lake Trafford is known for fantastic freshwater crappie, bass, bluegill and shellcracker fishing. The park features a 200-foot pier, boat ramp, and boat rentals.
Bayview Park | 1500 Danford St., Naples
- Four acres along Naples Bay offer two launching lanes, courtesy docks, 20 boat trailer parking spaces, canoe and kayak launching, picnic areas, pavilion, playground, and restrooms.
Big Cypress National Preserve Seagrape Boat Launch | 3310 Tamiami Trail East, Ochopee
- A single ramp, four trailer parking spaces, and 12 single vehicle spaces located at the south end of Seagrape Drive, providing access to Halfway Creek (no docks)
Big Cypress Recreation Access (Alligator Alley Mile 51) | Everglades Parkway / Alligator Alley Mile 51 along west-bound lanes
- A double ramp, staging docks, 50 trailer parking spaces, and 23 single vehicle spaces
Caxambas Park | 909 Collier Court, Marco Island
- Four acres inside of Caxambas Pass offer two launching lanes, courtesy docks, 31 boat trailer parking spaces, picnic area, and restrooms. Diesel and regular fuels are available. A Coast Guard Auxiliary building on site offers boating and safety classes.
Cocohatchee River Park Marina | 13535 Vanderbilt Drive, Naples
- This seven-acre county park located between 111th Avenue (Immokalee Road) and Bonita Beach Road provides gulf access through Wiggins Pass. It has 60 boat trailer parking spots, four launching lanes, courtesy docks, and restrooms; paddlecraft can be launched.
Collier Boulevard Boat Ramp | 3620 Collier Blvd., Naples
- A double-wide launching lane, courtesy dock, 80 paved boat trailer parking spaces; located at the intersection of Capri Boulevard
Delnor-Wiggins State Park | 11135 Gulfshore Drive, Naples
- Located on the waters of Turkey Bay, this site offers a single launching lane, courtesy docks, 30 boat trailer parking spaces, and restrooms at beach access points.
Goodland Boat Ramp | 740 Palm Point Drive, Goodland
- Two launching lanes, courtesy docks, 85 boat trailer parking spaces, and a ship’s store
Landings Park | 1101 9th St. S., Naples
- Located on the western shore of Naples Bay with three launching lanes, courtesy docks, 35 boat trailer parking spaces, picnic pavilions, benches, and restrooms
Mar-Good Harbor Park | 321 Pear Tree Ave., Goodland
- A 2.5-acre regional park with a canoe and kayak launch—no motorized vessels
Port of the Islands Marina | 525 Newport Drive, Naples
- Five acres of commercially zoned waterfront and upland property used for boat trailer and car parking as well as storage. The site includes one oversized single boat launch ramp and 94 parking spaces. Future plans call for expanding the boat launch area and adding more facilities.
Isles of Capri Paddlecraft Park | 1295 Capri Blvd., Naples
- Designed exclusively for launching nonmotorized paddlecraft—canoes, kayaks and paddleboards—the park provides access to shallow, mangrove-fringed McIlvane Bay.